We are a group of friends that met in Western Michigan and decided to share our passion for beer and Jesus with people in our local area. We encourage others to do the same. Connect with people. Build relationships that matter for eternity.
WWJB in the News
- American Craft, Los Angeles: WWJB? Chris Watkins – Part 1
- Pirate Christian: Serve Beer to Attract Young People
- The Wisdom Daily: Church in Non-Traditional Spaces…Even Bars
- Paste Magazine: 7 Unexpected Places to Find Beer
- Noticias Cristas Atualizadas [Brazil]: Christians gather in bars to study the Bible and drinking beer
Go, eat your food with gladness, and drink your wine with a joyful heart, for God has already approved what you do.
He was a wise man who invented beer
Others drink to forget. Christians drink to remember.
Don’t drink only water. You ought to drink a little wine for the sake of your stomach because you are sick so often.
1 Timothy 5:23
Beer is made by man, wine by God.
God made yeast, as well as dough, and loves fermentation just as dearly as He loves vegetation
Ralph Waldo Emerson
God has a brown voice, as soft and full as beer.
The selling of bad beer is a crime against Christian love.
Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy
He makes…wine that gladdens human hearts.
If God had intended us to drink beer, He would have given us stomachs.
If you are tired and downhearted, take a drink; but this does not mean being a pig and doing nothing but gorging and swilling… You should be moderate and sober; this means that we
should not be drunken, though we may be exhilarated. [Sermon on Soberness and Moderation]