Chris Watkins at Tybee Island Beach
WWJB in the News
- American Craft, Los Angeles: WWJB? Chris Watkins – Part 1
- Pirate Christian: Serve Beer to Attract Young People
- The Wisdom Daily: Church in Non-Traditional Spaces…Even Bars
- Paste Magazine: 7 Unexpected Places to Find Beer
- Noticias Cristas Atualizadas [Brazil]: Christians gather in bars to study the Bible and drinking beer
Wise Beer Quotes
The selling of bad beer is a crime against Christian love.
If God had intended us to drink beer, He would have given us stomachs.
God made yeast, as well as dough, and loves fermentation just as dearly as He loves vegetation
Ralph Waldo Emerson
He was a wise man who invented beer
Go, eat your food with gladness, and drink your wine with a joyful heart, for God has already approved what you do.
Beer is made by man, wine by God.
If you are tired and downhearted, take a drink; but this does not mean being a pig and doing nothing but gorging and swilling… You should be moderate and sober; this means that we
should not be drunken, though we may be exhilarated. [Sermon on Soberness and Moderation]
God has a brown voice, as soft and full as beer.
Don’t drink only water. You ought to drink a little wine for the sake of your stomach because you are sick so often.
1 Timothy 5:23
Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy
He makes…wine that gladdens human hearts.
Others drink to forget. Christians drink to remember.