WWJB in the News
- American Craft, Los Angeles: WWJB? Chris Watkins – Part 1
- Pirate Christian: Serve Beer to Attract Young People
- The Wisdom Daily: Church in Non-Traditional Spaces…Even Bars
- Paste Magazine: 7 Unexpected Places to Find Beer
- Noticias Cristas Atualizadas [Brazil]: Christians gather in bars to study the Bible and drinking beer
Wise Beer Quotes
If God had intended us to drink beer, He would have given us stomachs.
Others drink to forget. Christians drink to remember.
Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy
Don’t drink only water. You ought to drink a little wine for the sake of your stomach because you are sick so often.
1 Timothy 5:23
He makes…wine that gladdens human hearts.
He was a wise man who invented beer
The selling of bad beer is a crime against Christian love.
If you are tired and downhearted, take a drink; but this does not mean being a pig and doing nothing but gorging and swilling… You should be moderate and sober; this means that we
should not be drunken, though we may be exhilarated. [Sermon on Soberness and Moderation]
God has a brown voice, as soft and full as beer.
Go, eat your food with gladness, and drink your wine with a joyful heart, for God has already approved what you do.
God made yeast, as well as dough, and loves fermentation just as dearly as He loves vegetation
Ralph Waldo Emerson
Beer is made by man, wine by God.